PEC Safeland USA defines the standard for a widely accepted health, safety and environmental orientation for the US Oil and Gas Industry. This is a one day course.
Subjects covered include:
- Incident Reporting and Investigation
- Accident Prevention Signs & Tags
- Hand Safety
- Back Injury Prevention
- Behavioral Safety
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Confined Space
- Drug & Alcohol
- Electrical Safety (non-qualified)
- Fire Prevention & Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Walking Work Surfaces
- Job Safety & Environmental Analysis
- Onshore Orientation & Emergency Evacuation
- Excavation – Trenching & Shoring
- Occupational Health
Within 45 days of class completion, students will receive a PEC wallet card.
Call 307-237-4400 for more information.
Powered by Events Manager