December 13, 2021 All Day
Subjects covered include:
- Describe the importance of accurately identifying problems.
- Describe the perspective of a problem-solving attitude.
- Identify potential solutions to problems.
- Identify opportunities for improvement.
- Use the seven-step decision-making process.
- Describe how a construction estimate is established.
- Explain the difference between conceptual and detailed estimates.
- Develop material estimates.
- Describe how to use unit prices to control labor and equipment budgets.
- Describe how to measure productivity of equipment and labor.
- Explain how to increase productivity.
- Describe means for improving labor productivity.
- List ten steps to improve equipment productivity.
- Identify ways to improve productivity of suppliers and specialty contractors.
- Review concepts and key elements of each session.
- Recognize and understand the career opportunities available to people working in the construction industry.
- Determine educational opportunities, including AGC programs, which offer training to prepare a person for advancement in the construction industry.
- Assess the level of skills and knowledge necessary to advance your career.
- Plan for career advancement.