December 03, 2021 All Day
Subjects covered include:
Upon completion of the activities in these sessions, you will be able to:
- Identify the supervisory structure.
- Explain your company mission and values.
- Apply values to create and sustain a work culture.
- Explain the role of human resources professionals.
- Identify legal requirements for supervisors.
- Recognize and value diversity in the workforce.
- Define the requirements of the supervisor in eliminating discrimination.
- Explain how to identify and eliminate harassment on the jobsite.
- Define the basic elements of construction supervision.
- Identify, organize and prioritize supervision responsibilities.
- Describe how to build relationships using various leadership styles.
- Explain leadership and motivation characteristics.
- Describe examples of good leadership.