This 3-week course will allow a newly trained graduate to apply for a job working in an industrial warehouse environment. The student will have received basic instruction and certificates of completion recognized throughout the region and nation.
Subjects covered include:
- OSHA 10 Hour
- Industrial Warehouse Forklift Operations
- First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
- Overhead Crane Training and Basic Rigging
- Defensive Driving Certification
- Hazard Communication/ GHS
- Hazardous Materials Handling
- Load Securement
- Inventory Control/ Inventory Management
- Introduction to Materials Handling
- Basic Communication Skills/ Customer Service
- Basic Employability Skills
Students will receive a certification of course completion from the WCA Regional Training Center.
NOTE: Students who wish to enroll in this class must first enroll for training. If you have not already done so, please submit our online Training Application.
For more information or if you have questions please call (307) 237-4400.