IADC Rig Pass Training and Certification is training that offers an International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) accredited Rig Pass certification card for companies or individual students. This is a 1 day course.
Subjects covered include:
- Hazard Communication / Hazwoper
- Certified Personal Protective Equipment and Clothing
- Certified Lockout – Tagout
- Certified Permit Required
- Confined Space
- Certified Fire Protection and Prevention
- Certified Fall Protection
- Certified First Aid / CPR and Blood Borne Pathogens
- Electrical and Fire Safety Awareness
- Stairways, Ladders and Walkways
- Record Keeping
- H2S Awareness
- Other OSHA Required subjects
Students will receive an IADC Rig Pass wallet card upon completion of this course.