Lead On! II Training is a 1 day course. This course is the second level of the Leadership Training class for front-line field supervisors that focuses on how to motivate your employees and deal with conflict.
Subjects covered include:
- The Art of Motivation
- Understanding what motivates people to do what they do
- Recognizing your own preferences and how to use them to lead more
- Understanding how people are different and what to do about it
- Dealing with conflict in the workplace
- Recognizing different sources of conflict
- Understanding your role as a leader in dealing with conflict
- Discovering and use tools to help resolve different types of Conflict
- Assisting employees to deal with conflict in a constructive, healthy way
- Learning what accountability has to do with it
Students will receive a certificate of course completion.